Posted on Nov 17, 2018

Envisiondr.com

2% OF THE BUYERS who visit YOUR WEBSITE ever actually inquire... If 2% make a sales inquiry WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER 98% OF THOSE BUYERS? WHO WERE THEY? WHAT WERE THEY LOOKING TO BUY? You have no way of even knowing who was in your website unless they contact you. And most buyers will research 6-9 vendors before making an inquiry. If they are in your website then they are in your competitors’ sites too. We have the growth-driven lead forensic technology that captures the data of every visitor in your website. NOW SEE THE "OTHER 98%” THAT WERE IN YOUR SALES FUNNEL. See who was in there and didn’t make a sales inquiry. Cherry pick the good ones and have your salespeople go after them. FREE TRIAL